Assistant Logistic & Purchasing
We are looking for young and hardworking person who take challenges as an opportunity to show
his/her skills and develop his/her own career.
- Any degree (Fresh graduates are welcome).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good attitude.
- Proactive and highly energetic.
- Must be computer literate
- Good command in both verbal and written English
- Prefer who is interesting in documentation & record keeping
- Prefer who is eager to learn and flexible
- Ability to meet deadlines and can work under pressure.
- Fast learner and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to details with the ability to use multitask.
- Five working days (Mon to Fri – 8:00 to 16:30)
- Ferry nearest to your house
- Lunch provided